Main Page Namespace List Class Hierarchy Compound List File List Namespace Members Compound Members Related Pages
libpdf++ Design Note
This document will describe the internal design of libpdf++. It will explain the classes and their responsibilies among them.
There are 7 packages of classes in libpdf++. There are:
- This the utilities package. It contains helper classes and data structures not directly related to PDF.
- This is the core PDF package. It contains the basic hierachy of PDF objects. A PDF file is consists of these basic PDF objects.
- This package contains PDF related helper classes and data structures. Unlike the pdf::util package, this package depends on the pdf::core package.
- This package contains classes for graphical elements inside the PDF document.
- This package contains the font related classes, which encapsulate the fonts operations on PDF documents.
- This package contains classes for textual elements inside the PDF document.
- This package contains the contents of the document.
of the libpdf++ Classes
The "main" class in libpdf++ is of course the CDoc class. It represent a PDF document. It contains all data structures nessecary to create a PDF file. Most document wide operations acts on this class.
The CDoc contain a list of CPage objects, which represents a page in the document. The order of the pages is the same as the order in this list.
Classes are Involved When Creating a PDF File
Generated on Sun Feb 2 09:17:07 2003 for libpdf++ by